- Pain Will Arrive Unannounced and Sporadic, as It is The Only Weapon of The Devil.
- The Devil is The Professor of Love as It is Pain that was Designated for humans by God once Adam and Eve were Excommunicated form The Garden. So in retaliation to God The Devil reverses The sentence of Pain by Introducing Love. Which in Essence causes a Blind Pain?
- The Union of Man and Woman is The Playground of Mental/Physical Pain that The Devil Provides by The Confusion of Love.
- Stupidity is The Artist of Pain.
- Self Assurance and No Fear is The Artist of Love.
- Love is Defined by Force.
- To Accept Filth is to Love.
- A Woman’s Love is Proven in Her Money Deposits, Her Obedience & Her Sexual Desire and These Things Must Be Give Voluntarily.
- Love is The Only Element besides Her Own Will which Will Make her Submit.
- IF She Doesn’t Swallow She’s Not Your Lover.
- The Woman that Loves You Will View Your Seminal Fluid as Medicine. This is The Bottom Line Answer.
- For Some, Pain is a Reminder or a Recognition of Reality.
- Love is Dangerous.
- Pain is to The Point.
- Pain is Only Felt When Recognized and Accepted as Pain.
- All is Fair in Love & War.
- Monogamy is The Demand of Witches.
- You Break a Witch by Making Her Fall in Love.
- Insane Love: When a Woman Loves You She Will Drop All of Her Ways and Submit to Yours.
- Insane Love: When a Woman is so in Love with You She gets Mad at You because She wasn’t in Your Life before You met Her!
- Without The Proper Love of Self, One cannot Love another.
The Ethereal Law
(The 10 Commandments Book 72)
by THE GOD 720
- ISBN-10: 179411775X
- ISBN-13: 978-1794117754
Ebook Now Available on Amazon
The Ethereal Law is one of the only books of our time that explains the invisible elements that control human interaction. The Ethereal Law is the philosophy that identifies many things that are needed to be known in our modern day society because unknowingly we are effected by them. This book is a mixture of written and unwritten social laws that humans have operated by for over a millennia of time. The everyday hustle and bustle, inclusive with technology has made mankind forget these rules. These rules enforce common courtesy of one another with respect. This respect comes from understanding the extremes of reality, that is both life and death, love and hate in which is The Ethereal Law.
The Independent: Ultra-rare discovery reveals how ancient Celtic warriors fought – 2,400 years ago.