- Evidence of Immortality are Words, Statues, Paintings, Holidays & Songs and Artifacts.
- A God Has to Have High Amounts of Servitude or Reverence from both Male & Female and/or Sexual Worship from Women to Be Classified as a God.
- A Goddess Has to Have High Amounts of Financial Worship from Castrated (Eunuch) Men to Be Classified as a Goddess.
- To Be respected As A God merely Based on The Principle of Material Property is a False God. Nonetheless He is Still a Type of God.
- All Gods & Goddesses are Extremists and Very Serious.
- You Must Have The Blood of The Culture in Your Veins In Order to Have Access to that Cultures Gods & Goddesses.
- Every God is a Composite of Wide Range Experiences that are Different Amongst Each One. Therefore Each God is The Psychological Representation of The Multitude of Different Mind Frames that May Appear in that one Culture. In which Gods and Their Glory is Based on Fair Judgement which is Supported by Law Everybody Knows. In Essence each God of a People is a Stereotype.
- Every Goddess is a Composite of Good and Evil Elements which Have Occurred or Have The Possibility to Occur .
- What One Considers to be Evil Folklore or Archaic Gods & Goddesses of Mythology are There to Inflict Order by The means of Fear amongst The Tribe.
The Ethereal Law
(The 10 Commandments Book 72)
by THE GOD 720
- ISBN-10: 179411775X
- ISBN-13: 978-1794117754
Ebook Now Available on Amazon
The Ethereal Law is one of the only books of our time that explains the invisible elements that control human interaction. The Ethereal Law is the philosophy that identifies many things that are needed to be known in our modern day society because unknowingly we are effected by them. This book is a mixture of written and unwritten social laws that humans have operated by for over a millennia of time. The everyday hustle and bustle, inclusive with technology has made mankind forget these rules. These rules enforce common courtesy of one another with respect. This respect comes from understanding the extremes of reality, that is both life and death, love and hate in which is The Ethereal Law.
The Independent: Discovery in Ethiopian volcano shows how life could have thrived on Mars.