- A Woman’s Submission is A Man’s Masculinity.
- The Honoring of a Woman is both In and Out of Sex
- Women want to be both Cat and Mouse during The Chase.
- All Women are Psychic.
- A Woman’s Demands and Despise created All You See.
- A Woman’s Toes are The Tips of The Root of a Plant.
- A Woman’s Scent is The Ambience of The Galaxy.
- Male Logic: Women lie to Themselves, so why can’t He? Ethereal Law: When You Lie to Yourself any and everybody can Lie to You without any Consequence.
- Women Your Body Shape Will Reflect The Quality of Man that Attract to You.
- In The Psychological Sense The Only Males that Don’t take Care of their Children are Animals. The Buck, The Goat, The Bull Do Not Assist in Raising The Offspring. This is also Why Lions are Considered Kings of The Jungle because of Being able to Psychologically Conquer The Woman. This is also Why in Western Culture during The Practice of Cuckoldry, The Single Male that Bones the Other Man’s Wife is called a Bull. Because Male Animals Don’t have The Intelligence to Take Care of a Family. Therefore any Human Male that Does Not take Care of His Children is an Animal because of His Lack to Psychologically be Superior to The Woman which Allows The Exercise of Dominance and Enforces Her Submission at all times. A Woman’s Henpecking and False Sense of Superiority is Based on Stupidity. She Needs to Play Stupid at All Times and She Needs You to Be Stupid In The End if You Don’t Raise Your Children You Will be Underneath a Magic System of Animalism. Due to The lack of Industrial Understanding, Women are Classified as Animals already so they are Null and Void.
- Women will Always Be Loyal to The State before You.
- Men have been Rich for Eons as soon as Women get Rich they’re Independent.
The Ethereal Law by THE GOD 720
Ebook Now Available on Amazon
The Ethereal Law is one of the only books of our time that explains the invisible elements that control human interaction. The Ethereal Law is the philosophy that identifies many things that are needed to be known in our modern day society because unknowingly we are effected by them. This book is a mixture of written and unwritten social laws that humans have operated by for over a millennia of time. The everyday hustle and bustle, inclusive with technology has made mankind forget these rules. These rules enforce common courtesy of one another with respect. This respect comes from understanding the extremes of reality, that is both life and death, love and hate in which is The Ethereal Law.