- Only Animals Cannot Comprehend Magic or Create It.
- Only Animals Focus on Immediate Food. Hence, They have to Catch It. Humans Operate by Cash which Provides The Capability of Saving and at The Same Time Exposing The True Animalistic Nature that Humans Have.
- Female Animals by Majority Rule Do Not Make Sexual Advances towards Their Males. This Statement excludes The Bonobo Primates and Other Animals Who have similar Social Structures. In Essence The Human Female Who Does Not Make Sexual Advances is still Animal.
- Animals Watch, Humans Read.
- Flight and Fright is an Animal Trait and Not Human. Cowardice is a Lack of Capability to Understand or Investigate.
- Animals Do Investigate Everything They Encounter, Especially for Health Purposes.
- Animals Will Destroy and Will also Assist in Health.
- All Animals and Humans are Natural Scientist and Mathematicians.
- Animals Will Never Be Human.
- When a Woman Needs Your Scent both Body and Private areas. You’re in her Unconscious zone of Love. Her Pure Animus.
- When Wolves Protect Sheep that Don’t Listen, The Sheep becomes The Wolf’s Food.
- All Animals Do is Have Sex, Consume, Excrete and Migrate.
- Animals Can Only Settle Their Disagreements With Physical Battle.
- Animals Can Only Have Sex in Doggystyle Format Except Bears, Snake and Fish.
- Any Favoritism Shown Towards The Ass is Animalism.
- Humans Cage Animals to Reinforce that Animals can’t Cage Humans.
- Animals Can’t Perform Oral Sex Thoroughly as Humans can. Therefore The Women that Enforce Oral Sex are More Human than Animal.
- All Cultural Groups Have Worshipped Animals.
- Animals Have Never Worshipped Humans.
- All Animals and Insects have Interwoven Defense and Offense Mechanisms in Their Biological Design. Humans Do Not.
The Ethereal Law by THE GOD 720
Ebook Now Available on Amazon
The Ethereal Law is one of the only books of our time that explains the invisible elements that control human interaction. The Ethereal Law is the philosophy that identifies many things that are needed to be known in our modern day society because unknowingly we are effected by them. This book is a mixture of written and unwritten social laws that humans have operated by for over a millennia of time. The everyday hustle and bustle, inclusive with technology has made mankind forget these rules. These rules enforce common courtesy of one another with respect. This respect comes from understanding the extremes of reality, that is both life and death, love and hate in which is The Ethereal Law.