- Man was Kicked Out of The Garden and The Devil was Kicked Out of Heaven.
- All Human Sols were in Hell before Jesus Arrived.
- Sins are The Treadmill to Death.
- Sins are The Red Carpet to Hell.
- A Lie is The Essence of a Sin.
- Every Human is Born with an Equal Amount of Angels & Devils.
- All Humans Can be Altered by a Demon or Devil.
- Demons Can Only Travel or Be Moved.
- The Demon is The Mind of The Human Animus.
- Animals Can Be Used as Communicators to Certain Realms of Devils and Angels and Representers Thereof, but Cannot Embody an Angel, They can Embody Demons.
- Usually Birds are Considered The Angels.
- The Psychological & Nerve Wiring of The Brain which Projects The Mind is The Quantum Physic World and Judgement Gate which Predicates your Status as either an Angel, Devil or To Be Plagued with Demons.
- Demons Swim in Whiskey.
- Humans cannot Wear The Wings of Eagles while Alive, The Wings of The Bat are Available.
- Anger is The Gasoline of The Young Demon, Calculation is The Diesel of The Elder Demon.
- A Devils Existence Has to Be Maintained by Worship.
- Demons are to Immature to Be Worshipped.
- Passivity is The Language of The Devil.
- Devils Replace The Limbs, Organs and Heads of Humans and Animals as Art.
- Anything That Distorts or Confuses The Focus is Considered to Be The Devil.
- Devils Deploy Demons.
The Ethereal Law by THE GOD 720
Ebook Now Available on Amazon
The Ethereal Law is one of the only books of our time that explains the invisible elements that control human interaction. The Ethereal Law is the philosophy that identifies many things that are needed to be known in our modern day society because unknowingly we are effected by them. This book is a mixture of written and unwritten social laws that humans have operated by for over a millennia of time. The everyday hustle and bustle, inclusive with technology has made mankind forget these rules. These rules enforce common courtesy of one another with respect. This respect comes from understanding the extremes of reality, that is both life and death, love and hate in which is The Ethereal Law.