- To Be Born is to Enter into The Light.
- Infancy and Old Age are Both One in The Same Thing.
- Labor Being Assisted By The Father Lowers The Possibilities of Her Witchery.
- Red Clover, Red Raspberry Leaf, Fennel Seed and Help The Cervix and Production of Breast Milk.
- Whatever Adult Raises The Child Is Essentially The Parent.
- No Matter What Adult Raises The Child. The Child Will Grow to Look Like That Adult.
- To Force Genetics is a Terrible Thing to Do.
- Many Things are Found in The Activity of an Infant.
- The Eyes are an Infants Mouth.
- Crying is an Act. Cry Like The Child when The Child Cries and The Child Will Stop Its Nonsense.
- The Child Acts as If It Feels Pain because of The Social Structure It has Witnessed.
- To Reward a Child in Order to Stop Its Crying Develops a Mentality of Entitlement.
The Ethereal Law by THE GOD 720
Ebook Now Available on Amazon
The Ethereal Law is one of the only books of our time that explains the invisible elements that control human interaction. The Ethereal Law is the philosophy that identifies many things that are needed to be known in our modern day society because unknowingly we are effected by them. This book is a mixture of written and unwritten social laws that humans have operated by for over a millennia of time. The everyday hustle and bustle, inclusive with technology has made mankind forget these rules. These rules enforce common courtesy of one another with respect. This respect comes from understanding the extremes of reality, that is both life and death, love and hate in which is The Ethereal Law.