- Face Your Failure and Laugh.
- Patience Brings a Sweeter Revenge.
- Representation is a Mask.
- Everything is Nothingness.
- The Woes are Imminent.
- All Thoughts are Born in Darkness.
- Never Believe and Always Know is The Motto of Science.
- Always Believe and Never Know is The Motto of Religion.
- Every Religion is a Series of Practices and Ceremonies that Supposedly Stems from an Ancient Doctrine that Explains All of Existence, this Does Not Exclude Oral Tradition. As Long as You are Dedicated to These Practices and Ceremonies Exactly as It States in The Literature of Old, You Will Receive a Heaven with Wondrous Spectacles When You Die. No Man has Proven Existence After Death.
- There’s a Thin Line between Being Happy and Insane.
- Maturity Will Be Attained, It is a Mandate of Growth.
- The Eyes are Always Horny.
- A Happy Valued Slave is Selfless Voluntarily by His or Her Nature.
- The Purity of Ones Sol is Judged by The Decisions One has Made throughout Life.
- Outcomes Will Never Be Known Until They Come Out.
- The Brain is The Home of All Social and Physical Functioning Faculties.
- Thinking occurs in The Mind.
The Ethereal Law by THE GOD 720
- ISBN-10: 1943820090
- ISBN-13: 978-1943820092
Ebook Now Available on Amazon
The Ethereal Law is one of the only books of our time that explains the invisible elements that control human interaction. The Ethereal Law is the philosophy that identifies many things that are needed to be known in our modern day society because unknowingly we are effected by them. This book is a mixture of written and unwritten social laws that humans have operated by for over a millennia of time. The everyday hustle and bustle, inclusive with technology has made mankind forget these rules. These rules enforce common courtesy of one another with respect. This respect comes from understanding the extremes of reality, that is both life and death, love and hate in which is The Ethereal Law.