- The Ether Gives to Those Who Live in Reality.
- Reality is Bottom Line thinking, The Absolute Thought that Cannot Be Penetrated.
- Anything in Material Form Can Be Loaded with a Spirituality.
- Ethereal Law Cannot Be Broken.
- There is Always a Majority Rule.
- There is Always an Acception to The Rule. For The Purpose of Balance.
- Anything that Has Movement is Alive.
- Words are Infinite & Timeless.
- There Will Always Be Violence before Nourishment.
- Plants Will Fight Each Other.
- Lack of Maintenance Brings Extinction.
- All Things Need Water and Air.
- Breath Carries The Word.
- Blood & Sex can Bring Spiritual Life to Invisible Elements and Inanimate Objects.
- The Elements, which are All Invisible that are Referred to in this Book, Should be Recognized as The Morals: Respect, Honor, Trust, Power, Silence, Stability, Maturity, Integrity, Courage, Discipline, Focus, Honesty, Modesty, Courtesy, Freedom, Justice, Love, Loyalty, Humility, Generosity, Dependence, etc.,
- Also The Immorals: Melancholy, Vice, Hatred, Anger, Disgust, Perversion, Lust, Secrecy, Neglect, Stench, Evil, Pain, Wickedness, Confusion, Vile, Foul, Obscene, Degenerate, Debased, Unethical, etc.
- All Things are Alive Underneath The Sun.
- All Things are Alive Underneath The Moon.
- Whatever You Speak Enters into The Ether.
- Whatever One Speaks Comes Out of The Same Location Their Gut, Brain, Heart & Sol Resides. Therefore Every Word is Meant.
The Ethereal Law by THE GOD 720
Ebook Now Available on Amazon
The Ethereal Law is one of the only books of our time that explains the invisible elements that control human interaction. The Ethereal Law is the philosophy that identifies many things that are needed to be known in our modern day society because unknowingly we are effected by them. This book is a mixture of written and unwritten social laws that humans have operated by for over a millennia of time. The everyday hustle and bustle, inclusive with technology has made mankind forget these rules. These rules enforce common courtesy of one another with respect. This respect comes from understanding the extremes of reality, that is both life and death, love and hate in which is The Ethereal Law.