- MetaPhysics is The Absent Father of All Physics.
- The Only Physic which is Superior to Meta is Quantum.
- Quantum Physics is The Understanding of The Division and Recombination of Material Items on a Molecular Level.
- All Definitions to Colors are a Metaphysic.
- The Moon Gives No Growth and Is The Light of Predators.
- There is No Recognition of The Moon Without The Sun.
- You Are Given Glimpses of Your Future to Create It.
- To Write in Red Ink is to Write in Blood.
- Submission Will Always Be Honored.
- Humans are Not Designed for Monotony.
- Monotony is The Great Evil.
- You Will Never See The Invisible but You Will Always Feel It.
- Things that Sparke, Flash or Shoot Will Always Excite The Caveman Psyche in Humans.
- Humans are Educated enough to Take Care of Their Planet but They are Not Intelligent enough to Care about It.
- The Feeling of Dominance especially Over Other Humans, Exciting The Nerves is The Most Important Element and Vice to Humans.
- One Must Have A Calculated Cause for The Desired Effect to Be Achieved.
- Money Will Control Your Emotions.
- Guns Do Not Have Power, Human Rage Does.
- Power is Balanced on Fear and Lack.
- One Has to Be Stupid, For One to Get Rich.
- A Statement from A Stranger is Never A Statement from A Stranger.
- The Cameras Snapshot is One in The Same with The Blink of an Eye.
- Quick and Flashed Images are Locked into The Mind Longer & Stronger Than Staring at an Image.
The Ethereal Law
(The 10 Commandments Book 72)
by THE GOD 720
- ISBN-10: 179411775X
- ISBN-13: 978-1794117754
Ebook Now Available on Amazon
The Ethereal Law is one of the only books of our time that explains the invisible elements that control human interaction. The Ethereal Law is the philosophy that identifies many things that are needed to be known in our modern day society because unknowingly we are effected by them. This book is a mixture of written and unwritten social laws that humans have operated by for over a millennia of time. The everyday hustle and bustle, inclusive with technology has made mankind forget these rules. These rules enforce common courtesy of one another with respect. This respect comes from understanding the extremes of reality, that is both life and death, love and hate in which is The Ethereal Law.
NPR: Mummified Mice And Falcons Found In Newly Unveiled Egyptian Tomb.