- Death Does Not Speak.
- The Power of Life and Death is Found in Decision Making.
- The Attempt to Avoid Death is Death in Its self.
- Evil is Not Connected to Death.
- Love is Not Connected to Death.
- Bones Do Not Turn to Ash.
- Every Unjustified Murder Will Be Solved.
- Holy Men Do Not Die of Sickness.
- Justified Murders are The Stopping of an Evil which Caused a Pain. Therefore a Demon is Temporarily Halted.
- If this Dimension is a Jail, Your Death is Your Release Date from Prison.
- For The Sanctity of Ones Mind, It is Wise Not to get to Mentally/Spiritually Involved with Others. As The Death of a Person can Cause Death in Your life.
- Death is Stench.
- People Who are to Connected Will Die together. One Will Pass Shortly After The Other.
- Deaths Monk Attire definitely comes from The Monks of Old Europe. As The Monks Clothing was Brown The Blackness that We See Today Most likely was Drafted from The Executioner.
- Death Wears No Mask.
- The Scythe that Death carries comes from The Scythians. The Scythians used this Farming Tool as a War Weapon.
- To Sow Humans is a Human Responsibility as It is also to Reap The Sols of Humans.
- Death Only Collects The Sols and Places Them Properly.
- The Graveyard is Not Deaths Home, but It is His Sanctuary.
- All Sols Leave Human Existence thru The Sign of Capricorn.
- Death is in All Forms and In All Things.
- Death Has No Eyes and Brings No Judgement
- The Skeleton is The Bottom Line of Death
- Death Talks through The Jaw Dropping.
The Ethereal Law by THE GOD 720
- ISBN-10: 1943820090
- ISBN-13: 978-1943820092
Ebook Now Available on Amazon
The Ethereal Law is one of the only books of our time that explains the invisible elements that control human interaction. The Ethereal Law is the philosophy that identifies many things that are needed to be known in our modern day society because unknowingly we are effected by them. This book is a mixture of written and unwritten social laws that humans have operated by for over a millennia of time. The everyday hustle and bustle, inclusive with technology has made mankind forget these rules. These rules enforce common courtesy of one another with respect. This respect comes from understanding the extremes of reality, that is both life and death, love and hate in which is The Ethereal Law.