EXCERPT FROM THE ETHEREAL LAW
- Demons Work in a Person to Take Down The Person It is In and also Those Who are Connected to The Person. This is usually achieved by High Rate Annoyance, Creating Stagnation Towards Progress whether that Be Psychologically, Financially, or Health Wise.
- Demons are called by name. You cannot bind one until The name is known. If asked They have to give you Their name.
- The Biggest Devil is Chained in Ice and Cannot Move.
- All Demons & Devils are Inferior to Man and Can Be used as Tools.
- There are More Demons than Devils.
- You will always see Demons and you will never see Devils.
- Demons are The negative Principles of Man.
- Man is The Devil to Woman.
- Woman is The Devil to Man.
- Children are Devils to The Parents.
- The Parents are The Devil to The Children.
- In Human Psychological Form Devils are Graduated Demons Who Have The Decision Making Power to No Longer Create Demise for Humans. Due to Early Childhood Trauma Some of These Devils Will Be Stuck in a Destructive Cycle. The Others Will Help The World and Protect The Sheep from Those Who are In The Destructive Cycles. Only because They Have had Much Experience in the Destructive Cycles.
- In Essence, If You Have Not Been Through The Darkness You Cannot Help, Only Hurt.
- The Different Forms of Pain are The Weapons of Devils.
- The Devil or Devilish thinking and Behavior has 2 Root Sources: Illiteracy and The Effects from Traumatic Experiences.
- The Blindness of Humans which comes from The Lack of Intelligence & Experience is The Devils Playground.
- Reality is of The Devil.
- Fakeness is of The Devil.
- Liquor is The Devils Juice.
- Demons Cannot Torture or Torment without Permission to Do So.
The Ethereal Law by THE GOD 720
- ISBN-10: 1943820090
- ISBN-13: 978-1943820092
Ebook Now Available on Amazon
The Ethereal Law is one of the only books of our time that explains the invisible elements that control human interaction. The Ethereal Law is the philosophy that identifies many things that are needed to be known in our modern day society because unknowingly we are effected by them. This book is a mixture of written and unwritten social laws that humans have operated by for over a millennia of time. The everyday hustle and bustle, inclusive with technology has made mankind forget these rules. These rules enforce common courtesy of one another with respect. This respect comes from understanding the extremes of reality, that is both life and death, love and hate in which is The Ethereal Law.
Newsweek: Ancient Egypt: Two Pyramids Opened for the First Time in Decades—New Mummies, Masks and Tools Revealed.