- Exercise and Repetitive Practice of an Element is How a Key to a Dimension is Created.
- Proper Usage of a Jargon can be Considered to be Passwords to a Dimension.
- A Jargon is The Unique Language that is used for a Group more so, an Industry. The Language Will Be similar to Your Tongue but The Words Will Be Bendable because of Tools and/or Experiences related to The Industry.
- Words, Numbers and Colors Design your Dimension.
- To Know You are in a Dimension You Will Be Recognized by Others of The Same Dimensions, this is Regardless of Space, Time and Location.
- Similar Experiences Will Be a Magnet between Two Unknown Parties.
- A Dimension is any Major Category or Sub Category of a Cultural Group.
- There Will always Be Rules to a Dimension as There are Degrees to All Shapes.
- Joys & Woes are Interwoven into Every Dimension.
- A Dimension is a Social Group.
- Any Geographical Region or Location that is Identified and Recognized by Historical Events that occurred There especially if Repetitive is a Dimension. These types of Dimensions are Good for Invoking The Energy from The Events that Occurred There.
- Magic is Very Real.
- The Illusionary Arts are of a Different Category than Magic.
- In Today’s Understanding The Illusion Arts are Confused as Magic.
- Magic Is The Conclusion and End Result of MetaPhysics.
- The First Strongest Form of Magic is Human Sacrifice (Blood, Fear, Dedication, (Sorrow) (Red).
- The Second Strongest Form of Magic is Sex/Orgy (Sexual Secretions/Life Force/Breathing) (White).
- There is No Magic without The Human Voice.
The Ethereal Law
(The 10 Commandments Book 72)
by THE GOD 720
- ISBN-10: 179411775X
- ISBN-13: 978-1794117754
Ebook Now Available on Amazon
The Ethereal Law is one of the only books of our time that explains the invisible elements that control human interaction. The Ethereal Law is the philosophy that identifies many things that are needed to be known in our modern day society because unknowingly we are effected by them. This book is a mixture of written and unwritten social laws that humans have operated by for over a millennia of time. The everyday hustle and bustle, inclusive with technology has made mankind forget these rules. These rules enforce common courtesy of one another with respect. This respect comes from understanding the extremes of reality, that is both life and death, love and hate in which is The Ethereal Law.
Newsweek: Ancient Egypt: Archaeologists Discover Hidden Palace Marked With Symbols of Ramesses the Great.