- When People are Soulless They Can Only Identify or Relate to Other People by or thru Entities or Circumstances on Television which are Newly Created Stereotypes Coming from Unknown Sources and are Faux.
- You Can’t Arrest a Mob and in America It is The Mob that Carries Out The Consequence.
- Time is a Screen and The Sun is a Looped Rerun.
- Happy Got Hi and Created Hype.
- A Complaint is Proof of Mental Failure to Create a Solution. Therefore Complainers are Automatically Classified as Retarded.
- Religion is Only Needed for those Who Can’t Make Positive Moral Decisions on Their Own.
- To Guarantee You’re Not a Slave, You Must Be The Slave Master.
- Happiness is Really a Behavior Response from Experiencing High Level Trauma and Trying to Hide The Pain from It When in Public.
- Not Having a Mentality to Take Over in Essence Allows You to be Taken Over.
- This Existence is Only Preparation for Death & Time is The Enemy.
- Don’t Pass Judgement and You Will Be The Markets Fool.
- Your Stupidity is another Man’s Entertainment.
- Talking is Only 50% of Healing, Love Making is The other 50%.
- There is an Art & Science to Everything.
- The Invisible has Just as Much Validity as The Visible.
- Colors, Numbers, Scents and Words Will Always Adjust Human Thinking.
- Science is Every Humans Responsibility.
- Laughter is an Arcane Form of Acception.
- Money is a False Power as It Only has Power because Humans Agree that It Does. In Essence Once Your Power Reliance (Money) is Removed so is The Power.
- Once You Have Achieved a certain Financial Rank, Regardless of Setbacks or Roadblocks The same Rank Can be Achieved again.
The Ethereal Law by THE GOD 720
- ISBN-10: 1943820090
- ISBN-13: 978-1943820092
Ebook Now Available on Amazon
The Ethereal Law is one of the only books of our time that explains the invisible elements that control human interaction. The Ethereal Law is the philosophy that identifies many things that are needed to be known in our modern day society because unknowingly we are effected by them. This book is a mixture of written and unwritten social laws that humans have operated by for over a millennia of time. The everyday hustle and bustle, inclusive with technology has made mankind forget these rules. These rules enforce common courtesy of one another with respect. This respect comes from understanding the extremes of reality, that is both life and death, love and hate in which is The Ethereal Law.
Fox News: 60 Ancient Egyptian mummies entombed together died ‘bloody, fearsome deaths’.