- To Wait upon Death is The Nature of Existence.
- Death is The Mediator between God and The Devil.
- Death is The Human in The Perfect Condition. When 1 is Dead, Worship is Conducted. Good Words are Spoken about The Dead. There are No More Emotional Faculties or Awareness to Feel or Express The Joys and Woes of Life. The Dead Have No Responsibilities or Anybody to Respond to. The Dead Body is InDifferent. The Dead cannot Be Blamed, for It cannot Defend It’s self. The Dead Does Not Give Worry to Hygiene, Disease and Other Bodily Responsibilities. The Dead can no Longer be Judged by Man and Its self can No Longer cast Judgement.
- The Human Develops Answers and Then compile Them Together and Call It Religion about The Unknowns of Death.
- No One Truly Knows What Occurs When One Dies.
- The Caricature of Death Was Born Out of The Plagues.
- Death Only Does as He/She is Told.
- The Death Angel is Androgynous a Unique Design that Allows a Vast Thinking Structure that can Compute All of The Possibilities of Human Existence. This is a Must to Have in Order to Walk In and Out of All Dimensions.
- Death Does Not Care Nor Can He Change Your Plight.
- Deaths Understanding is Only for Your Comfort, To Make The Job Easier.
- Death Moves as a Black Gas, Mercury, Fire and Water.
- Death is Black but Not The Same Black as Coagula.
- Death Sustains The Same Stresses as The Devil.
- Death Wears a Sheet, The Same Sheet You were Wrapped in as an Infant in which You Will Be Wrapped in a Sheet as you Corrode.
- All Humans are Metaphysical Cannibals that Eat off of The Dead.
- Example: All Christians Worship Jesus in Death Status More So than His Living Status. The Practice of Communion States that Jesus’s Flesh is Bread and His Blood is Wine and Both are Consumed as Ritual.
The Ethereal Law by THE GOD 720
- ISBN-10: 1943820090
- ISBN-13: 978-1943820092
Ebook Now Available on Amazon
The Ethereal Law is one of the only books of our time that explains the invisible elements that control human interaction. The Ethereal Law is the philosophy that identifies many things that are needed to be known in our modern day society because unknowingly we are effected by them. This book is a mixture of written and unwritten social laws that humans have operated by for over a millennia of time. The everyday hustle and bustle, inclusive with technology has made mankind forget these rules. These rules enforce common courtesy of one another with respect. This respect comes from understanding the extremes of reality, that is both life and death, love and hate in which is The Ethereal Law.